Saturday, August 24, 2013

Egg Girl and the Yahoo Answers Fail

WARNING NOT FOR CHILDREN!!


So the other day I was on tumblr and saw a yahoo answers question that said: "Masturbation question? please help!?
Ok you guys just listen to what i have to say. I am really confused ok so a while ago I was masturbating with an egg and I was just about to orgasm when all of a sudden my vag just like sucked it up. It was like a vacuum, and not just a regular vacuum it was like a hoover or a dyson. You know, the ones where the guy talks about the vacuum never losing suction? Yeah, my vag is a dyson.
Anyway, I was so scared and spent the rest of the night trying to queef out that egg but it wouldn't come out.
So the other day I was playing basketball in the gym and the egg fell out! Into my gitch! I was too afraid to take it out and people probably though I was growing a penis or something. So I didn't take it out of my underwear until I got home and the ***** was hardboiled. My vagina is a vacuum and a pot of boiling water. It hardboiled an egg! Im not done! So I put it in the fridge because I didn't know what else to do. A couple hours later, my dad was eating an egg salad sandwich!"

I'm not kidding. And it just made me wonder: why?
I guess I don't have a ton to say about this particular post but I must say that after I was done laughing I was horrified. Mostly for the Dad.
But anyway it really makes me wonder why people could be so stupid. If that wasn't enough I saw several others.
For Example: "How can I get back at my mom without shoving pizza crust up my butt-hole?
I shove pizza crust up my butt every-time me and my mom fight, so that she gets pissed because she has to take me to the emergency room....
Are there any other ways to get back at her?"

Again I'm still not kidding. I can't even keep going, but for the love of god why are people that dumb

4 comments:

  1. At least they can articulate their frustrations... however elaborate and doofy they may be. Certainly are creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true *shoving pepperoni sticks up my butthole*

      Delete