Friday, May 24, 2013

Megan Fox is an Idiot

*sigh* I really don't want to make a post about Megan Fox, I really, really don't. You believe me right? It's just not right, but I have to. Why do I have to you may ask, well she said something so incredibly dumb. So incredibly dumb that I just can't help myself, apparently stupidity is my brand of heroin, and let me tell you this is one big hit of stupidity. The former Transformers star has long been known for her distinctive tattoos, thanks in no small part her constant flashing of the skin they adorn. Recently she decided to say goodbye to her most famous ink-job of all: her inner forearm tattoo of Marilyn Monroe's face."I'm removing it," she told Italian Magazine Amica, on whose September issue cover she features (via Celebrity-Gossip). "It is a negative character, as she suffered from personality disorders and was bipolar. I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life."
uhm.........What.....? I don't get this, I don't understand. So she is removing this tattoo from her arm because Marilyn Monroe was a negative character? Well no, she wasn't a character she was a real person. So because she was mentally ill, now apparently being mentally ill attracts "negative energy." Is Megan Fox suggesting we return to the biblical understanding of mental illness where we think mentally ill people are possessed with demons. Oh Megan it's as if the world full of witchcraft and voodoo. And furthermore what's with this concern about negative energy? Does she think that demons from the underworld are combing the world for people with Marilyn Monroe tattoos, so they can possess them? "Hey look over there that chicks got a Marilyn Monroe tattoo lets curse her with all the misfortunes of being famous and rich so she can spout her stupid bullshit." Yeah it really looks like its cursed you so far you dumbass. Hey guess what? I have an alternative idea as to why negative energy has entered your life. Maybe it has something to do with that fact that you're dumber than a sack of hammers! Or maybe its this thing called the human condition, where EVERYBODY has problems! Not because of your skin art, where you put some incredibly ominous voodoo/hoodoo symbol on your forearm. I'd hazard a guess that there is a line of red brick dust covering every threshold of every door in your house. You dumbfounded dipshit....I mean there is not even any word I can use to insult you, you're just  that stupid. Who the hell views Marilyn Monroe as a negative symbol?! She is still a household name! Who would even put this in there newspaper or report about it?! Those people are accountable too, because there are some people I'm sure who look to this women for advice and knowledge. But she is a moron. You hear me? A moron. She promotes world views that went out of style two thousand years ago! Where we blame witchcraft for all our problems and nobody takes responsibility for anything. And mental illness is stigmatized and made to look like a evil thing, instead of a true illness. This is just a continuation of the stigma that is mental illness. Imagine if she had a tattoo of Freddy Mercury and then had it removed because he had Aids. That would not go over well so why as a society are we okay with it if its on the topic of mental illness? Why are we saying "oh yeah that makes sense cause Marilyn Monroe was a f*** up in the head?" Well screw you and have a nice day Megan Fox! And for the record the only reason I support you removing the tattoo is because you had the false idea that you were the equivalent of Marilyn Monroe when you got the tattoo! And let me tell you, you sure as hell aren't! It's almost sacrilege to have Marilyn's face on your arm!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment